This 2-hour VPTA approved continuing education course is presented live virtually via Zoom and taught by Tamara Elzey, DPT, focusing on the physical rehabilitation of the novice and recreational runner using essential evaluation and treatment approaches.
- Essential tools required for rehabilitating the recreational runner
- Hidden clues that reveal a possible running-related injury
- Clear parameters to determine which patients need a running evaluation
- Time-efficient running analysis methods with minimal equipment
- Evidence-based running modifications to decrease injury risk
- Simple patient cues and HEP to address the run analysis findings
- Check out more info on the webpage:
Never again will you question your ability to effectively serve your running patients because you’ll have the knowledge and tools required to quickly assess and assist your novice and recreational running patients.